• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Jacq's Logging Project Discussion

Started by marc_reusser, February 27, 2008, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W.P. Rayner

Quote from: Chuck Doan on April 05, 2012, 02:29:48 PM
I'd say that is the nicest N scale stuff I have seen. I would not have guessed the scale.

Agreed... very impressive work. With the possible exception of the figure, there's nothing in that first photo that gives it away.

Paul

marc_reusser

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

jacq01

His work is incredable.
  He even is building N scale rolling material with finescale wheels for code 40 mainline rail.

Jacq

put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

shropshire lad

Quote from: jacq01 on April 06, 2012, 12:59:14 AM

His work is incredable.
  He even is building N scale rolling material with finescale wheels for code 40 mainline rail.

Jacq

Just think what he could do if he modelled in a sensible scale . Like 1/35th ,

Nick

marc_reusser

Quote from: shropshire lad on April 06, 2012, 01:22:02 AM
Just think what he could do if he modelled in a sensible scale . Like 1/35th ,

Nick

Just wait...he'll be there soon enough...age and eyesight will catch up with him.  ;D
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

jacq01

From 18 to 22 April, the layout will be at the Intermodellbau 2012 in Dortmund.
  Alan and Nick are part of the crew, together with more friends.
  The help is very much appreciated and needed. Nowadays I can only attend in a wheelchair and walk short distances with a walking stick.

Anyone planning to attend, visit the layout in hal 4  opposite Selcuk - Ehpese layout and some more good layouts in the far off corner.
   I'll try to make photo's, otherwise Alan will publish an impression.

Jacq

put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

Alan Rees

It was a great show. Here are my first impressions:

Superstars

Jacq & Abd    

It was a great honour to be able to help them.

The Mill:

Selcuk / Ephesus / St Mary's Shrine

And, of course,  Nick found a corner.

danpickard

Thanks for the pics Alan...hoping there will also be more to follow ;)
Very happy to see Jacq's fine layout out and about on show, and more importantly for you Jacq, a great smile on your face!

Perhaps something a bit disturbing, but that pic of Nick kind of reminds me of one of the final scenes from the Blair Witch project  ???

Cheers,
Dan

TRAINS1941

Jacq you look great.  And some nice pictures of the mill.

Would also like to add an excellent picture of "Sir Nick"!!!!! ;
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Ray Dunakin

Nice pics! The shot of the mill is especially interesting and really shows how much detail it contains.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Thank you for posting the photos. All are wonderful. Nick looks better than ever. -- Russ

Frank Forsten

It was great to meet Nick and his Remora personally. Hope he caught his plane on Saturday.

Frank

danpickard

Thats one enormous crate of beer coming in for delivery to that sawmill.  Must have been running to a Friday afternoon prototype schedule!

Dan

shropshire lad

Well , I think Alan caught my best side !

Of course , when it came to getting Alan to do any work it was a different story . No matter how much we all tried we couldn't get him off his backside .

Frank ,

Many thanks for dropping me off at the airport and breaking all those speed limits . As luck would have it , I didn't read the time of my flight properly and it was at 14.35 and not 14.00 . Still , that meant I was there in plenty of time and I got a chance to see the delights of Bochum , such as they are !

Nick