• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Jacq's Logging Project Discussion

Started by marc_reusser, February 27, 2008, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belg

Jacq, buddy so sorry to hear of your problems. I hope the doctors can come up with a way to preserve your quality of life. When my Mom was sick we remember best the times that she felt happy, be optimistic it seemed to help. Good luck Pat

Wesleybeks

Really hope you get well Jacq. Ill be thinking of you.
Kind Regards
Wesley

Modelling in sunny South Africa

Alan Rees

Quote from: jacq01 on May 14, 2012, 01:15:03 AM

The neurologist explained "complications" as told by staff of operating hospital.
The operation was ok, but they were not completely satisfied. Tonight there will be further discussions. ( Most probably they have not earned enough on me yet  ;) ;) )
I feel the differences, standing has improved since Saturday and some more functions are being noticed/felt.
The neurologist sees this as good progress.

Jacq,

Jacq,
Well, there might be some "complications" to sort out but they aren't preventing you from getting your leg over,  as the rest of us can see from the attachments.  No doubt the improvement will continue and we'll have to check that your Olympic qualification is still valid.

It was great to see you in good spirit. Keep doing those exercises. Looking foward to your full recovery.

Frederic Testard

It's a pleasure to read the news and see this nice smile. Good recovery, Jacq.
Frederic Testard

finescalerr

danpickard

I was a bit nervous about opening up photos of Jacq "getting a leg over" whilst at work (had visions of nurses in compromising positions)...atleast the smile on the face matches how I think he would have looked if those sort of photos were being circulated!!! :o

Good to see the grin on the screen again, and hope there can be continued follow with the docs to keep things heading in a better direction.

Cheers,
Dan

TRAINS1941

Good to see you "Have a leg up"!!!!!! :D

Keep the faith things will be fine. 

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Alan Rees

You put your right leg in,
You put your right leg out;
You put your left leg in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the hokey pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

Keep it up Jacq !!!

LeOn3

Good to see you doing better Jacq.
Hope to do the hokey pokey soon together
get well

Leon

glaskasten

Jacq:

Wish you the best.  Hope to see you making contributions which inspire the rest of us to try harder.

I hope to see a 1:35 adventure soon.
http://www.finescalerr.com/smf/index.php?topic=1392.0

Paul

shropshire lad

Quote from: glaskasten on May 16, 2012, 05:09:44 PM
Jacq:

Wish you the best.  Hope to see you making contributions which inspire the rest of us to try harder.

I hope to see a 1:35 adventure soon.
http://www.finescalerr.com/smf/index.php?topic=1392.0

Paul

Yes , we are all looking forward to seeing this project started . So it is time to stop lying about looking at all the nurses , and get back to layout building .

I shall get the brick making machine into action and start churning out 1000s of bricks for the project . Do you want 1/32nd scale or 1/35th ? I have molds for both .

Here is a website I have been sitting on for a few weeks to get your creative juices flowing: http://www.dioramadebris.co.uk/index.asp . At the moment they only ship to the UK . But if enough demand comes from abroad maybe he'll reconsider .

Nick

jacq01

Nick, can you send me via my email your mobile number, I had to replace the sim in mine with the result loss of a number of connections.
I am trying to get hold of Bernard for the Decauville, but so far unsuccessful.

tomorrow I will undergo the final surgery to untangle the mess of veins discovered. sunday/monday back to the base hospital.
revalidation for my legs has started already.

Jacq

put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

John Lostcreek

Jacq is back.  :D
Good to hear that things are moving in the right direction. The pictures speak for themselves.

regards John

TRAINS1941

Jacq

Almost sounds like a broken record.

Here's hoping that the new work on the legs is a success.  And that your back at the modeling bench in short order.
Will be praying for you.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Mobilgas

Jacq,    Good Luck on your next operation  ;) :)
Craig