• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Jacq's Logging Project Discussion

Started by marc_reusser, February 27, 2008, 05:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Design-HSB

Hi Jacq,

on all the best, for a full recovery.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

lab-dad

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

finescalerr

Told ya! Told ya! Now make sure our predictions and wishes for a speedy and complete recovery come true. -- Russ

TRAINS1941

Sounds like good news Jacq.  All the best to you.  Looking forward to a speedy recover and seeing more good news from you.
God Bless.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

marc_reusser

Best wishes for the surgery and rehabilitation.

M
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Ray Dunakin

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

John Lostcreek

Hi Jacq

Nice that the surgery went well and wish you much strength with rehabilitation

W.P. Rayner

I hope all went well with your surgery Jacq and that recovery and rehab will be as quick as possible...

Paul

Alan Rees

Jacq,
All your friends at the Burscheid club miss you badly and were very sad to hear that the operation last Friday wasn't a success. We sincerely hope that a further operation will bring a better result.  It must be a nightmare for you in these circumstances, not knowing what will happen. Worst of all must be thinking your layout being operated by a complete idiot.  We really wish you were here. It's not the same without you.

finescalerr

What? That's not the news we wanted to hear! -- Russ

chester

wishing you a full and fast recovery Jacq.

jacq01

The operation was ok with some complications.
Monday new meeting surgeons an proposal.
Weird experience, being operated without anesthetics.
Very tiring experience
Alan I am glad the layout worked very well without my present. it a sign it is fool proof if you managed to build it up.

I feel sad I was not able to be in Leverkusen.

Jacq

put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

finescalerr

Please explain the "complications" and possible solutions. -- Russ

jacq01

The neurologist explained "complications" as told by staff of operating hospital.
The operation was ok, but they were not completely satisfied. Tonight there will be further discussions. ( Most probably they have not earned enough on me yet  ;) ;) )
I feel the differences, standing has improved since Saturday and some more functions are being noticed/felt.
The neurologist sees this as good progress.

Last night I felt the impact of the operation. 8 O'clock news start I remember until this morning at 7.30 when a nice nurse woke me up   ;D

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.