• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

P4NewStreet - modelling Birmingham (UK) in the 1980's - 1:76 scale

Started by jim s-w, May 20, 2010, 08:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim s-w

I've finished all of the main buildings for Brettell road. Still plenty more to do yet though.
Jim Smith-Wright

jim s-w

Some overviews of the whole layout.
Jim Smith-Wright

jim s-w

Probably should include at least one picture of a train!
Jim Smith-Wright

fspg2

Hi Jim,

Since I am already into the brooding, whether the picture shows models or the reality!

Great modeling - I like it! :)
Frithjof

finescalerr

I agree with Frithjof. Few if any clues that it's a photo of a model. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

1-32

jim s-w

Hi all

Well I've reached the end of adding green stuff to the layout with the slim strip of it at the front. There's only really the bridges, some more road vehicles and some industrial clutter still to do on the scenic side now.

Jim
Jim Smith-Wright

jim s-w

I decided to revisit an older picture i quite liked, well why not?
Jim Smith-Wright

Bill Gill

Terrific modeling, Jim. The overall colors harmony and level of details and weathering present a very believable scene.

finescalerr

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

jim s-w

Hi all. 

The last big thing on brettell road I really wanted to get finished off before it's debut at scaleforum this weekend was the bridges. I had a good look at the available options (the whole layout was supposed to be none too serious, remember) and didn't really like what I saw.

So design and etch my own it was then!
Jim Smith-Wright

jim s-w

Those 2 are the designs that go over the railway. These 2 are the ones that carry the railway over the canal.

Jim Smith-Wright

finescalerr

Impressive and yet more evidence of your being a very accomplished modeler. -- Russ