• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Progress again after 6 months

Started by johngeigle, December 29, 2013, 05:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johngeigle

I finally have had time to work on this diorama got the dozer mounted to the base and started blending it to the ground. Still lots to do but hey it is progress

finescalerr

Did you install a vibrator underneath or just forget to use a tripod for the photo? -- ssuR

johngeigle

Just a quick cell phone pic will do better next time  ;D

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

johngeigle

thanks Chuck, After Selling Masterpiece Models in 2012 the company that bought it defaulted and I had to restart my business in a much leaner version. Now that I have that up and running I can actually build something for me instead of always for someone else  :)