• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Time Out Test chair

Started by Design-HSB, January 23, 2015, 12:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malachi Constant

Okay ... now I'm convinced that those chairs are made to German engineering standards!

I suppose the mice don't stand a chance ...
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

Design-HSB

Hi Dallas,

I tried it just for you with cheese and mouse.

Then I waited extra long, but nothing happened, other mice there is not in our house.
It was worth it anyway, because the cheese was really good.  ;)
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Helmut, go stand in the corner! -- Russ

Sami

Design-HSB

Is this OK Russ?

Please give me message, if I may come out of the corner again.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

finescalerr

Helmut, you have redeemed yourself and I am proud of you. You may come out of the corner and I even will give you a lollipop.

(I hope Google has a good translation for "lollipop". It is a very stupid sounding word and perfect for that sentence.)

Russ

Malachi Constant

Doch!  Very funny.  Also looks like the start of an interesting science fiction movie ...

Cheers,
Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

Bill Gill

I was tempted to say it was a cheesy set up (in the best possible way), but thought someone else might snap up that reply, and you looked so comfortable in your corner, Helmut, that I didn't want to crowd you out by being sent to join you there :)