• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1:35 Bucket chain excavator Ertmer KB 1

Started by Bernhard, October 27, 2019, 03:54:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernhard

Hi Volker
Here a better picture of the winches. For the model I found worm wheels with 30 teeth and module 0.2.

Hi Kim
Last week I  got the last parts, the laser-cut chain links. Now I just have to assemble everything (the chain consists of 512 parts!) and paint it. Peanuts!

Bernard

Hydrostat

Bernhard,

thanks for the picture. Which diameter is such a worm wheel?

Volker 
I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

Bernhard

Volker, the worm has the following data: m = 0.2 / dt = 2.4 mm / L = 3.5 mm. The worm wheel: m = 0.2 / z = 30 / dt = 6 mm / B = 1 mm. I found the parts here: https://www.sol-expert-group.de/.

Bernhard

The next small assembly is the closing flap on the discharge hopper.
The flap is used to close the discharge hopper, while a full tipper truck is exchanged for an empty one while the excavator is running.

Bernhard

The flap is soldered together on a small jig.

Bernhard

Then there are a few small levers to be done.

Bernhard

Screw the small levers together with M0.8 screws, ...

Bernhard

... and the movable flap is ready.

Bernhard

TRAINS1941

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

finescalerr

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Bernhard

Thank you, guys. I hope you are all healthy.

Continue by the bucket chain excavator with the railing on the operator platform.Originally, the operator's platform was provided with a weather protection. The photo shows the excavator in its original condition, before the recovery and restoration.
Photo from http://www.feldbahn-riedlhuette.de/Riedlhuette/2010_Eiselfing_Bergung_Eimerkettenbagger_und_Steinbrecher/2010_Bilderuebersicht_Nr_B.htm

Bernhard

But I'll rebuild it to its present condition.

Bernhard

The necessary parts are quickly made.