• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Art in a box

Started by Guy Milh(imeter), May 28, 2021, 01:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guy Milh(imeter)

Waw!
It's been 9 years since I've posted something on your lovely websiste.
I'm a part-time musician and since Covid I hanven't been able to play concerts, so I took on modeling again since March last year.
I'm not doing large dioramas anymore because they take to long and I need to change subjects from now and then.
I'm adding some pictures, I hope you like them

https://www.flickr.com/photos/63734450@N05/

Ray Dunakin

Holy cow, those are amazing! Nice work!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

Not bad. I remember your modeling and I'm glad you're doing more of it.

I'm also a musician and COVID has all but decimated what's left of live music, including live in-studio recording. Ask me how I know.

Russ

Hauk

Quote from: Guy Milh(imeter) on May 28, 2021, 01:26:14 PM
Waw!
It's been 9 years since I've posted something on your lovely websiste.
I'm a part-time musician and since Covid I hanven't been able to play concerts, so I took on modeling again since March last year.
I'm not doing large dioramas anymore because they take to long and I need to change subjects from now and then.
I'm adding some pictures, I hope you like them

https://www.flickr.com/photos/63734450@N05/

Nice work!
What scale is it?
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

Doane