• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Sandy Hollow

Started by 1-32, November 30, 2020, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

YES give him a tie or a Scottish scarf in the McPherson colours do anything but cover him up !
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

1-32

Hi Barney.
Just in time over a cup of coffee this morning I changed the colourless pink and added a smart tie much better
cheers

finescalerr

Kim, please make an appointment with your therapist as soon as possible. -- ssuR

Barney

EH ! or something like that - he still looks like something hanging up in a butchers shop or even worse something laying on slab in the mortuary
Give him a "OLD GUYS RULE" T shirt and cover him up
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Stuart McPherson

Barney

Everything else  and the buildings all have character and a touch of atmosphere
Barney
Stuart McPherson

1-32

huh.
just looked at Jeans Wilders -' Young Frankenstein' and the dance scene' Putting on the Ritz'  hilarious but a lost opportunity with this store dummies top hat.
But hold on to your hats or in this case your top hats as the new version is on the way.
cheers

finescalerr

1-32

Morning definitely too much coffee.
The fleshy good looker has been retired waiting for the butcher shop diorama but before that, a big tube of pink matt acrylic has been ordered.
But a light is needed so an old fluro has been rustled up before breakfast
All the best Kim.

1-32

Morning all great morning here.
So this version I am going to keep now the foreground accessory.
cheers.

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

The guitar needs a tiny hat. -- ssuR

1-32

Now that is an idea.
What I tried was to get the pink man to play the guitar with his hat on so I added pink arms -but difficult. These boxes are 9 mm or 3 /8 of an inch deep seeing that they are so shallow I could not keep his elbows inside the box.
True story.
cheers

1-32

Hi ALL , how are you doing?
I need some wheels to get back into the singles scene do you think this little 3 wheeler will help? Sixty percent finished in 1/35 to 1/32 scale.
cheers.

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World