• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Sandy Hollow

Started by 1-32, November 30, 2020, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WP Rayner

Love the motive power... perfect fit in every way!
Paul

Stay low, keep quiet, keep it simple, don't expect too much, enjoy what you have.

1-32

Yes, an easy fit.
Here is the next one mine won't be so spick and span and I will have to change the power unit but no worries it is lovely.
Bernard, I know that you are loving your life in the mountains but really we have all appreciated your skills and your friendly helpful attitude
cheers

1-32

Morning all.
All good out there?
Moving along the water feature has a few new visitors both these models are removable and others can be displayed there.
The main problem at the moment is photographing this long rectangle model I have come to the conclusion that I will have to think outside the box or the outside and build a more specific photo set.
cheers.

Barney

Looks great to me - its got atmosphere 
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

1-32

Thanks, Barney.
It can be better all the edges need to be treated.
I don't have photo editing so all my world have to be built.
cheers

finescalerr

Maybe, for now, you could just take it outside to photograph the whole thing. Maybe put it on a driveway or patio. I agree with Barney; it has atmosphere ... lots of it. -- Russ

Les Tindall

Some great ideas, and as Barney said, lots of atmosphere.
Les

WP Rayner

Looking good Kim... like the small flat-bottom boat and the rather decrepit barge, though I am curious about the planks angled up into the air.
Paul

Stay low, keep quiet, keep it simple, don't expect too much, enjoy what you have.

Bernhard

Great arrangement, Kim. The wood of the half-sunken barge seems too new to me, though.

Bernhard

Ray Dunakin

I love the look of that broken down old barge!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Lawton Maner

I can't see the snakes!

Barney

It gets better by the day -
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Les Tindall

I'm sure there is a talented model maker somewhere producing 1/35th scale snakes in authentic colours (possible with a built-in "hiss" sound unit)
Les

Lawton Maner

As soon as the snakes arrive, you need to have the dog barking at one of them.

WP Rayner

I'm keeping my eye out for Blueys, Redbacks, and Funnel Webs...
Paul