• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

"Moving Day" new diorama in 1/35 scale already in progress

Started by Junior, September 16, 2013, 01:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior

Junior

Gordon Ferguson

" I can still go back and improve"

You have to be kidding Anders, it's all just fabulous !

I do like that sawhorse, but then if I saw each bit in as much detail I would love them too   ;D  ;D  ;D
Gordon

finescalerr

I'm sure it must need a lot of improvement but your photos are so terrible I can't see where it would need any. -- Russ

Hydrostat

Very well done, Anders. I especially like the saw horse picture, too. The plaster at the yellow building looks very real and so the cobblestones in that area do. How did you make them? Very nice texture!

Volker
I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

marc_reusser

Oh,...did you forget to mention that you won a Gold Medal at the Denmark IPMS Nationals with this...and your workshop dio won a Silver!?

Big congratulations. Well deserved.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

finescalerr

The workshop diorama only earned silver? That's a little hard to believe. -- Russ

Junior

Thanks very much guys!  ;D

Volker, I´ll be back with more pictures and an SBS regarding your questions.

Ha, ha, news travels fast these days! The show was actually the Scandinavian Challenge C4 Open in Malmö, Sweden on Saturday and Sunday. There were close to 450 models and many of very high standards.

Russ, The Bike Shop got a silver because it´s lacking a story I was told. However the Danish IPMS Group had a special price and awarded it Best In Show. Different guys different opinions but what the heck this was the first time I participated in a show and it was great fun. It´s a hobby and not a 100 m race.

Anders

marc_reusser

Russ,  It's his own fault...the other one beat it out for the gold. :)
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Hydrostat

I'll make it. If I have to fly the five feet like a birdie.
I'll fly it. I'll make it.

The comprehensive book about my work: "Vollendete Baukunst"

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Chuck Doan

Lots to look at. Beautiful work, and congrats on the well deserved wins! Those must be a challenge to transport together.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

Mobilgas

Craig

Junior

Thanks very much guys! Much appreciated.... ;D!

"A challenge to transport".......yes, indeed but they do both fit into my car but no passengers please!

Will be back soon with various pictures of the finished build.

Anders