• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The former blacksmith shop in Rickarum, Sweden. 1/35 scale,

Started by Junior, May 09, 2011, 02:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junior

Junior

Junior

The boss´ helper hard at work. A reworked WWII US Sailor from Royal Model (hands from Hornet and a reworked cap).

Pic. 13[img][/img]

Junior

The office area. Magazines might be to Russ´ liking  ??? ;D ;D.

Pic.14 [img][/img]

Junior

Reference pic. for the Honda mopeds from DioPark.

Pic.15 [img][/img]

Junior

Two mopeds in the DioPark set so I made one to look brand new. This will belong to a young girl (still in the works ) that have stopped by for gas.

Pic.16 [img][/img]

Junior

Couldn´t resist to make one of them as a complete wreck.

Pic.17 [img][/img]

Junior

Junior

Another reworked military bike from Bronco. Please note the chromed skull..... :o!

Pic.19 [img][/img]

Junior

The complete collection of bikes. Two of them can be seen in the shop. We´ll see if I use all of them.

Pic.20 [img][/img]

Junior

One of the military bikes temporarly at the dump site.

Pic.21 ][/img]

Junior

The painter having his lunch break. A reworked NATO figure - don´t remember the manufacturer.

Pic.22 [img][/img]

Junior

J-O the boss. A reworked Italian WWII welder from Royal Model with a new head and hand from Hornet. He will be chatting with his girlfriend Sasha about welding issues. Michael F. if you see this hope I´ll get her soon.

Pic.23 [img][/img]

Junior

Junior

Just a couple of experiments with hairspray thechnique versus A.K. Worn Effect.

Reference pic.

Pic.25 [img][/img]