• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Another Artillery Tractor

Started by Peter_T1958, March 04, 2024, 08:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter_T1958

Quote from: Ray Dunakin on April 30, 2024, 09:50:32 PMIs that the transmission on the front below the radiator?

It's a cable winch, to pull the heavy artillery pieces into position. It could work in both ways – to the front and (over a large pulley) to the rear.

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci-

https://industrial-heritage-in-scale.blogspot.ch/

finescalerr

So far that is the most impressive view of your intricate model. -- Russ

Stuart

Peter, it is obvious that you are an absolute master at translating you extensive research, and your experience with CAD and 3D resin printing into some amazing and extremely unique models.  As I have been learning the processes and methods required to produce even fairly simple 3D prints I am truly mesmerized by your creations.

Stuart