• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

PHoto Etch Tools

Started by marc_reusser, October 03, 2007, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

Recently on my trip while browsing through a hobby shop, I came across these nifty little tools. They are made by Royal Models, (their Part No.66). The steel photo etch sheet consists of 19 different "tool" shapes/pieces that can be formed and bent as needed and used in your standard #11 0r #2 Xacto blade handle.

The instruction/backing sheet shows some of the potential uses, but upon carefully studying the tools one can see many more uses/options for them.  They cost me 9 Euro (about $13)......and in my opinion were worth the cost (as the time it would take me to make them myself out of brass would cost me much more.)

[These are made by the same company that makes the photo etch saws listed here in a nother thread.]

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works