• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

logging in problem

Started by Barney, April 25, 2020, 09:33:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

logging in problem - Recently changed my pass word - Due to my APPLE MAC threw its teddy bear out of the pram !!!   
When I go to Log in the screen it has the password and user name entered but when logging in it says "incorrect past word " so I re enter it in and it works !
Barney

finescalerr

If it continues and annoys you enough, send me a note with your username and password. The only thing I can do would be to remove you and readmit you to the forum. That MIGHT take care of the issue. But you shouldn't have to log in each time anyway. When you log in, there's a thing you can click that keeps you logged in. -- Russ