• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Fine scale Narrow gauge

Started by Barney, October 18, 2014, 03:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Just received the latest edition of Narrow Gauge & Industrial Review number 100 special full of Inspiration plus 220 pages
Barney  

LesTindall

Sorry Barney, not particularly impressed by it. Ok if you like Welsh narrow gauge but it was desperately short of "weathering" only one inspirational page (214).   
Les

shropshire lad

Quote from: LesTindall on October 19, 2014, 02:19:17 AM
Sorry Barney, not particularly impressed by it. Ok if you like Welsh narrow gauge but it was desperately short of "weathering" only one inspirational page (214).   
Les

I just had a brief flick through it and I am inclined to agree with you . However , as Russ will confirm with me , a magazine is only as good as the contributions it is given .

Nick

finescalerr

My books were always better when Nick's articles were in them.

There, I confirmed it.

Russ

Barney

Yes you are right on a second look I think the fine scale bit needs removing and what's the rush to finish things ! I was always told quality not quantity
Barney

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on October 20, 2014, 11:10:41 AM
My books were always better when Nick's articles were in them.

There, I confirmed it.

Russ

So that makes two decent Annuals you published then !

finescalerr

... And one rather indecent author.... -- ssuR