• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Another new modeling mag coming out - Scale Model Addict

Started by BKruger, November 18, 2012, 08:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BKruger

They just keep coming! This one looks great as well: http://www.michtoy.com/item-SMA-1001-Scale_Model_Magazine_Issue_1.html

Some preview photos:

marc_reusser

Yep, this looks like it will be a great mag. (Put in my order while back)

FWIW I would recommend you order/subscribe direct from/through Ken/SMA...not through Mich Toy Soldier (the guy that owns MTS is shady and untrustworthy character [not my opinion...public criminal record fact]. )
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

lab-dad

Yea, looks good but are there half nakid girls in this one?
Looks similar to the other one.

Mj

Mobilgas

I wouldn't deal with michigan toy either :(  Try dealing with this online shop....Last Cavalry there in Royal Oak Mich too ;D The owner use to work at Michigan Toy Soldier.....He quit when the owner did what he did....and started his own on-line Hobby Shop.  I will be buying all my AK Weathering mag's, Paints, AK, MIG and weathering stuff from Last Cavalry.... he offer's free shipping..... for people that live close or the Metro Detriot Area  that his Shop is in which works out great for me;D  His name is Dave give him a try...855-527-8228  Talked to Dave today and he will be carrying this Magizine...Scale Model Addict.... looking forward to getting my First issue :) 
Craig

marc_reusser

Craig,

I second your Last Cavalry recommendation. Dave is a nice guy, great service and also a very high calibre modeler.

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Mobilgas

Craig

BKruger

Didn't know about the criminal activities with Mich Toy, I've bought a couple times from them and never had an issue.

I like Dave too, always found his youtube videos to be good learning tools. Thanks for the heads up on Last Cavalry.

Bexley

Well, you're probably not rich enough for him to steal from.  ;)
CounterClockwise

Bexley Andrajack