• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Anyone here subscribe to O Scale Trains?

Started by DaKra, March 09, 2011, 06:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKra

Apparently, there is a one page review of VectorCut stuff in the current issue of "O Scale Trains" magazine. Page 49 of Issue #55, March/April.  The person who told me about it has no scanner. 

Is there anyone who'd be able to send me a scan?  Thanks!  :)

Dave 

Ken Hamilton

Good deal!  Congrats, Dave.

I've got a scanner but don't have the issue)
Ken Hamilton
www.wildharemodels.com
http://public.fotki.com/khamilton/models/

finescalerr

If you expect anything less than a top rating you are nuts. Therefore you don't need a copy of the review ... although I suppose it would be nice to frame. -- Russ

clevermod01

What Russ said. You cutting is the best in the business. I'm professionally envious of your skill.

Thom

Mr Potato Head

I thought tha you could download those issues ?
Ted sent me a link, I'll look for it??
MPH
Just call me Gil
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

mabloodhound

Some of the older issues (2009 and back) are PDFs but the newer ones you still have to buy.
Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

finescalerr

It occurs to me that a simple e-mail to the publisher should do the trick. If he doesn't want to send you an actual magazine he easily could send a PDF of the appropriate pages. Ask me how I know. -- Russ

clevermod01

I did see the review wile browsing in the book store and as suspected it was glowing.

eTraxx

Quote from: clevermod01 on March 15, 2011, 12:23:01 PM
I did see the review wile browsing in the book store and as suspected it was glowing.
Here's hoping that's not Cherenkov radiation ...  :-\
Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

finescalerr