• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

"La Strada" - Italian Street Scene

Started by Carlo, July 04, 2016, 02:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlo

It's a sunny day in a Naples neighborhood and, on via Santo Spirito, a checker game is watched by Nonna, up on the balcony.

My latest 1" scale diorama is finished, except for a few details. I made this scene from scratch, and sculpted all the figures.
A few details (streetlights, chair, pots, etc.) were purchased. It's always hard to look at my own work critically, so I really
would like some constructive criticism and other useful feedback on this diorama. More images to follow...
Thanks, Carlo

Carlo

Another pic...

Carlo

And one more.
A few others can be seen at www.carloscalemodels.blogspot.com

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

It turned out very well, Carlo. Something you should keep as a family heirloom. More satisfactory than somewhat. -- Russ

Design-HSB

Hello Carlo,

how much of your success because is Diorama?

The musical instruments worth seeing in your block.
The animation of the character is unfortunately somewhat choppy because only help more frames.
I'm experimenting with animations so controlled by servo motors and electronic, have you perhaps even before?
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal