• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Model of the Russian railway lineman house for "garden". Scale 1:25.

Started by kudrdima, September 02, 2016, 05:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: finescalerr on January 21, 2017, 10:46:52 AM
Keep the model in the house except on the days you operate the trains outdoors. -- Russ

Or build a weather-proof box to put over it during the winter. That's what I just did for my depot.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

kudrdima

Quote from: finescalerr on January 21, 2017, 10:46:52 AM
Keep the model in the house except on the days you operate the trains outdoors.
It will not be easy - a model today weighs about 12 kg. ;)

Quote from: Ray Dunakin on January 22, 2017, 07:25:29 PM
... build a weather-proof box to put over it during the winter. ...
Yes, interesting variant - so we harbor some plants for the winter.

Quote from: Hydrostat on January 21, 2017, 08:04:00 AM
Dmitriy, this is outstanding. ... Phew - each of your updates keeps me being amazed. Really remarkable craftmanship. Keep up that great work!
Thank you for stimulating speech! :)

Volker! Fulfilling Your "order" modified canopy - painted in colors characteristic of the St. Petersburg-Warsaw railway end of XIX beginning of XX century:

IMGP5410 by Dmitriy Kudryashov, on Flickr

IMGP5412 by Dmitriy Kudryashov, on Flickr

IMGP5424 by Dmitriy Kudryashov, on Flickr

IMGP5421 by Dmitriy Kudryashov, on Flickr

IMGP5415 by Dmitriy Kudryashov, on Flickr

IMGP5420 by Dmitriy Kudryashov, on Flickr

IMGP5419 by Dmitriy Kudryashov, on Flickr

20170205_141457_ by Dmitriy Kudryashov, on Flickr

To be continued...

P.S. Once again I ask forgiveness for the awful translation of specialized terms - though I and I translate some words by means of the Russian-English structural dictionary, not all words are in it...

It is more than photo, in the bigger permission in a photo album to flickr'e: Строительство модели Сторожевого дома с надворными постройками.
I apologize for the English - a transfer is from Russian into English made by means of an online translator of PROMT

kudrdima

I apologize for the English - a transfer is from Russian into English made by means of an online translator of PROMT

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

kudrdima