• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Photo of The Day

Started by marc_reusser, December 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Doan

Very interesting info Roger!

Of all the accessories I have seen for the Fordson tractor, I think this is my favorite!

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

mabloodhound

Oh, yes, Chuck, isn't that wonderful.   You could take your wife with you while plowing the field. ::)
Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Ray Dunakin

LOL!! That's great, I would never have imagined anyone putting a sidecar on a tractor!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

turtle

:D Love it.
Any clues as to the location ?, to me it appears to look a bit like Australia !.
Can't be off to church - she's not wearing a hat, and not off shopping - no trailer  ;D.

turtle

A bit of irony:

Chuck Doan

Bet that can ain't rusty inside!
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

turtle

A steam train boat !

finescalerr

Are you certain it's not just getting a shower in the wash rack? -- Russ

LesTindall

If your latest project doesn't work out - hide it in the bushes!!

LesTindall

(sorry forgot the pic!!) If your latest model does not work out - hide it in the bushes

Juke Joint

Design-HSB

Here is a link to a train traveling through a salt lake.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

turtle

Interesting set-up !, looks like a T-150 tractor with the wheels pulled off and dumped in a wagon. Still trying to work out where the chain-drive connects to  ???.

mabloodhound

The McKeen railcar in Portland, Oregon from the http://theoldmotor.com/?p=134946 weekly newsletter.   A great newsletter for old photos of cars and related material.
8)
Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

1-32

hi all seasons greetings to all around the world.
my parting post for a while will be a collection of photoes from a 80 year old blacksmith workshop.i reall like the huge wheel,totally abstract it use lost in time at one time it thought it powered the crane but no i have to build it.
regards kim.