• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Photo of The Day

Started by marc_reusser, December 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Carlo

I just returned from a vacation in Italy.
Here's a building in Orvieto. Note the variety of bricks.
Carlo

mabloodhound

Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

finescalerr

For some reason the above image does not appear on the page even after a refresh but I am able to download it. Is it a link or an actual JPEG? -- Russ

eTraxx

Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

finescalerr

Neither Dave's image nor Helmut's appears. But, as I said, I was able to download the jpeg. This is very odd. -- Russ

1-32

great catalogs of the hunt company.
kind regards kim

mabloodhound

Russ, mine was a link to the Shorpy image.   
Not sure why it doesn't show up for you.   
I use Firefox and don't have a problem.

Here's one for today.   I didn't know FORD made locos.

Dave Mason
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

finescalerr

Yes, it looks as though Ford bought a new Shay (or possibly a Willamette) and photographed it with the knowledge that you would post it here for us to enjoy. -- Russ

Chuck Doan

Less known is that Henry was bothered by the offset boiler and made his shop center them. The lettering and numbers were polished brass. They were kept in immaculate condition, at least early on. Later they had center cab diesels with custom stylized bodies.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

mabloodhound

Good info, Chuck, thanks
8)
Dave Mason

Ray Dunakin

I want one of these:

Ray Dunakin's World

SandiaPaul

Wow, Ray thanks for that, that is now the car of my dreams! I wonder what happened to it.

Paul
Paul

Barney

This mower repair place has been there for years but now looks closed for ever - photos taken today before the "yuppie" apartments take over the plot
Barney

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Ray Dunakin

What a cool structure! It would make a great model. Even the fence is interesting. Too bad you can't get pics all around.

What part of the country is this?

Ray Dunakin's World