• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Photo of The Day

Started by marc_reusser, December 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig_H

something different

marc_reusser

Saw this at the Vet's office today......hope my doc never asks for a sample like this!

MR
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Philip Smith

you gotta poop a 2x4's first.   ;D

finescalerr

Marc, it's time for you to stand in the corner.

Now for something more serious. When I replied to the post I received this message:

What is the current listing status for www.hankstruckpictures.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 1 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 387 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 14 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2010-07-08, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2010-07-07.
Malicious software includes 14 exploit(s), 1 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 2 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 10 domain(s), including lnmqn.in/, wgtopxjzj.in/, qyplxz25r.in/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS21219 (DATAGROUP), AS25653 (FORTRESSITX).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, www.hankstruckpictures.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.jk

I don't know what's going on or where that link came from but maybe it would be a good idea if somebody were to remove it from his post, just to be safe. Thanks!

Russ

eTraxx

Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

eTraxx

Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Ray Dunakin

A bakery in Amsterdam:

I don't think I'll be ordering the bread.

Ray Dunakin's World

Noel Crawford

That happens around our house all the time ;D With 7 cats and two dogs I have to order a little hair for my salad when we eat out. :o :o :o Goes well with mustard vinigarette.

RoughboyModelworks

I'm wondering how they got the cat to stay still while they were baking it....

Paul -->heading back to the corner-->

Craig_H

Paul,    You need Help ::)            Craig

Craig_H

Anyone need to make a appointment  :o the Doctor is in.                Craig

Ray Dunakin

Quote from: Craig_H on July 11, 2010, 08:42:13 PM
Anyone need to make a appointment  :o the Doctor is in.                Craig

I guess the doc just starts at one end, and works his way through.   ;)

Ray Dunakin's World

marc_reusser

Look at the size of that cat though!!... figuring the average bread loaf is somewhere aroung 8-12"...and a baguette is around 24-32"....that is a big cat.  Looks kinda like one we used to have...it would sit in the yard and catch those large sized crows.

The doc seems to have his skills well honed.....not much difference between the two...both are lumpy and irritating.

MR
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

TRAINS1941

I'm not going to add anything to the aboce comments!!!

Looks to me all the good corners are taken!!! ;D

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin