• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1:35th Muir Hill rail tractor

Started by Bernhard, December 02, 2020, 07:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernhard

With this, the little rail tractor is ready, and can be released into its natural environment.
Thanks to the support of Colin Copcutt, the model is very close to the prototype. I have therefore also deliberately refrained from aging the model, because the prototype is also freshly painted and clean. In doing so, I accept that the paint job is somewhat lacking in depth and texture.

Bernhard

Bernhard

And off we go to the next project.

Bernhard

finescalerr

You turned a mediocre kit into a masterpiece. Satisfactory. -- Russ

Design-HSB

Bernhard

thus the model has a certain museum character, which I consider very successful.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Chuck Doan

Just a beautiful model Bernhard! Great job!
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

1-32

Hi Bernard.
As another modeller is this scale range personally just great will look forward to seeing it at work.
Cheers Kim

Barney

It looks fine - loved and looked after - fresh from the paint shop
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World