• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The Sierra West Sawmill Project

Started by Robert G, June 09, 2019, 02:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mobilgas

Craig

finescalerr

Robert, apparently you linked your photos to the forum, you did not upload the actual jpegs. To ensure your photos always are visible, please upload 230 KB jpegs directly to the forum. Otherwise you will frustrate the visitors to this site and especially us members. -- Russ

shropshire lad

Quote from: finescalerr on November 27, 2019, 12:54:23 PM
Robert, apparently you linked your photos to the forum, you did not upload the actual jpegs. To ensure your photos always are visible, please upload 230 KB jpegs directly to the forum. Otherwise you will frustrate the visitors to this site and especially us Grumpy Old Men . -- Russ

Corrected for accuracy !

Robert G

The sawmill Storage & Maintenance rooms and the stationary boiler.

Les Tindall

That's incredible, absolutely wonderful modelling and great photos.
Les

Design-HSB

Stunning, I imagine a historical sawmill.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

TRAINS1941

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

finescalerr

Beautiful model.

You are still linking rather than uploading your photos. Please upload them directly to the forum.

Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Bernhard

That's awesome, Robert. Looks like pictures of a real abandoned place.
Bernhard

1-32

Hi Robert.
Lovely finish you have covered it all, love the ledgers on the desk and the rolls of the veneer this level of detail can hurt.
Cheers

finescalerr

Robert asked me to post this photo for him. I'll let him describe it. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Whoa! That freight shed (?) diorama is stunning!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

fspg2

Frithjof