• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

HO gold leaf sign

Started by Bill Gill, May 18, 2021, 10:39:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bill Gill

WP Rayner

Well done indeed... a lot of effort, especially in such a small scale but the end result is well worth it.
Paul

Stay low, keep quiet, keep it simple, don't expect too much, enjoy what you have.

Bill Gill

Bill Gill

After renaming this thread to cover the entire Finnuken's project  I've copied parts from earlier posts and included them here

Here is a small update showing new details added to the wall behind the soda fountain. Everything is still just temporarily set in place while 
bits get moved around to see what will work best.

finescalerr

Very attractive. And it reminds me of a diorama Chuck's father built in a much larger scale. He and Chuck came to a meet at my house several years ago and brought a few dioramas. You can imagine how inspirational that meet was. -- Russ