• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

HO scale mini diorama

Started by Ray Dunakin, February 22, 2015, 08:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

Way back in the mid-1980s, I created a bunch of mini dioramas of desert scenery, featuring the types of plants and terrain found in parts of the Anza-Borrego desert of San Diego County. These were sealed under glass domes and given to various family and friends for Christmas.

One of these little dioramas has just come back into my possession. It's four inches in diameter. Here are a few photos of it. The colors have faded slightly over the years, and it's kind of hard to get good photos through the glass:

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

darrylhuffman

Finding old builds is always fun.

I was walking through a library and saw one of my old mini-dioramas on display in a glass case.

Fun experience.

What I really enjoy most about minis is that you can actually complete them.

Thanks for sharing.
Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@yahoo.com
The search for someone else to blame is always succcessful.