• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Not actually a Union Gas Engine !!

Started by Barney, January 25, 2024, 08:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finescalerr

In the background of the above photo a tank has taken aim at the critter. Perhaps its new colo(u)r will be "Exploded Green". Uh-oh .... -- Russ

Barney

Are you feeling  OK Russ or is it an age thing !!!!!
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

Ever since I lost my cotton pickin' mind I feel great! -- Russ

Barney

Slow going at the moment and still lots to do - due to some 1/35th stuff but all went wrong !!!
yes its GREEN  but if its good enough for Mr Bond it will pass for me
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Throttle / speed control still to do  along with choke control and fuel lines
Stuart McPherson

Barney

large tank across the bulk head for Paraffin as we call it - Kerosine for people across the puddle
tank on side rear for Petrol ( for starting ) and lube oil
jobs to do more weathering oil leaks and rust but not to much as she is "loved "
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Barney

And forgot the tools for he box and some rail and scenery should give it a bit of life 
Barney
Stuart McPherson

shropshire lad

Another cracking job done and a fine looking loco . I look forward to seeing it in the flesh in a couple of weeks time .

Nick

finescalerr

That little contraption looks extremely adequate, especially when you click on the photos and see them full size. The model's progress is acceptable. -- Russ

Bill Gill

As Kermit the Frog crooned "It's not easy being greeen", but it is definitely a nifty little diesel.

Les Tindall

Bernhard

The difference between the unfinished and painted models is striking. The paintwork brings this little masterpiece to life.

Bernhard

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Peter_T1958

Very clean build! :o
And i especially like the colours - they would also be adequate on my Büssing. What colours did you choose?
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci-

https://industrial-heritage-in-scale.blogspot.ch/

shropshire lad

Quote from: Peter_T1958 on May 01, 2024, 07:06:07 AMVery clean build! :o
And i especially like the colours - they would also be adequate on my Büssing. What colours did you choose?

His usual colour !