• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Photo of The Day

Started by marc_reusser, December 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Dunakin

That sure is a beautiful little flower.

Russ, it looks like SoCal is going to be getting a bit of the wet stuff over the next couple days.
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

For Fine scale in N Gauge use code 600 rail
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Its definitely not a "Steam Punk "underground bunker but its worth a look https://www.crossness.org.uk/visit.html
Stuart McPherson

Barney

And close by to the Pumping Station this shop https://secretldn.com/hoxton-street-monster-supplies/
a few shots of the pumping station
Barney
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

It is very similar to one of our bathrooms ... only smaller. -- Russ

TRAINS1941

Quote from: finescalerr on August 18, 2023, 11:18:20 AMIt is very similar to one of our bathrooms ... only smaller. -- Russ

GO STAND IN A CORNER!!!!!!
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Bernhard

It's unbelievable how important technology was back then, that it was staged in such a way. Simply great.

Bernhard

Ray Dunakin

That is amazing! Such intricate and elaborate decoration, and it's just a sewage pumping station!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World