• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Oscar's workshop in 1/35th

Started by Barney, March 11, 2012, 02:58:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gordon Ferguson

Very nice Stuart, I look forward to it joining my collection shortly  ;)

The vertical steamer will add a nice piece of character when you have painted and weathered it with all your new paints and pigments 
Gordon

finescalerr

marc_reusser

Woderful scene and craftsmanship. really looking forward to your progress on this.

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Barney

Steady progress plus addition of a yard crane - plenty of Lego Blocks and rivets any many more to go !
Barney

Barney

Trial fit of parts for the Yard Crane at Oscars Place
Barney

Bigger Boiler now fitted

Gordon Ferguson

Like it, all very practical & workable freelance model engineering at its best.

Looking at that source photo for the crane you certainly are going to be busy with the old rivet gun  ;)

Gordon

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Andi Little

Quote from: gfadvance on May 07, 2012, 08:40:07 AM
................................ all very practical & workable freelance model engineering at its best.

Ooooo! - Now there's a phrase  I could buy into! ................... [btw] - How do you do all those rivets?
KBO..................... Andi.

Wesleybeks

Kind Regards
Wesley

Modelling in sunny South Africa

chester

Very nice so far, am anxious to see the plumbing.

Barney

A bit of steady progress and few additions to the workshop

and the clapped out loco has had the cylinders added

Junior

Very nice progress Barney! That right side of the building looks great and with some surrounding scenery I´m sure it will look perfectly real. Interesting that you cleaned out the left side..... ;) ;D! My fault ????

Anders

Barney

Junior
It's not been cleared out - its a new building it come under one of my "bad patches" (see the truck in military models)
It's not really your fault your advice was of great help
Barney