• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Ducati Monster - 1/9

Started by Andi Little, April 07, 2010, 11:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andi Little

I know Bikes don't seem to be the most popular modelling subjects? So, not a lot of talkie-talkie - but rather just a few pic's to perhaps get this part of the forum ticking over.......................

Precious!!!!!
KBO..................... Andi.

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

lab-dad

Do we know any more about the model or the builder?
I would assume it is a kit?
-Marty

Andi Little

Quote from: Chuck Doan on April 07, 2010, 11:39:33 AM
Sweet!

Phanks!.....................

And the devastatingly beautiful.............916

[ps - I know the chains not on! - Got this far and number two granddaughter went "Brum-brum" with it!! - end of project.]
KBO..................... Andi.

finescalerr

Satisfactory. Please explain the construction and finish of the models in more than two sentences. -- Russ

marc_reusser

I thought this was a modeling thread ...not a "show me what you have in your garage" thread. Stop posting catalog photos Andi. ;) ;D

Very nice.....speciallly the red one! You are right, one doesn't get to see a lot of motorcycle models. Thanks for posting these.

BTW...talk about your polar opposoties of models.....between the RR stuff you build and these. ;) ;D ;D

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Ray Dunakin

Wow, those look like the real thing! Are they from a kit or scratch?
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/