• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Jacq's layout part 4

Started by jacq01, March 21, 2008, 06:57:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacq01

Here part 4  the Pusher engine facilities.

The Bahnmeisterei building  built up from Kapplar individual board.

The "Verwaltung"  the office, small workshop and crew accomodation of the loco shed

The signalbox, locoshed and bahnmeisterei.  2  tracks are running between tower and shed.

The shed with V100 ( standard german 1000 hp  diesel/hydraulic ) and ore train receiving green light

Same situation in bird's eye perspective

Shed front with coaling tower in the background.

Coaling tower for small engine facilities after southern german / austrian practices

Watertower and coal crane  Watercrane tank built up as original construction with
       overlapping and riveted plates

Mainline large waterspout  able to fill a tender in less than 5 min.  This crane is not
        connected to the small watertower. V100 waiting with train on the side track.

Details of bahnmeisterei

Close up of "Verwaltung"

Engineshed front

Banking ( pusher) engines being serviced and on waiting track

Local switcher waiting for it's next job

Till part 5
          Jacq 
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

TRAINS1941

Jacq

Beautiful work everything just comes together so nicely.  I think the stucco or cement building are just perfect the right color and with the stress cracking hard to tell whether they are real or models.  Excellent job.

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin