• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

ARIZONA COPPER CO. Porter in 1:35 scale

Started by LLOYD, October 02, 2011, 03:28:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LLOYD

Howdy Compadre,

enclosed some photo of my last work : an Arizona Copper Co Porter locomotive in 1:35 scale!
I started this project on Forney B'mann, my Porter is a freelanced ,mixes of the ACCO #2 and #3, adapting some details characteristic of these engines....

Some details of construction on the french US Forum: http://us.leforum.eu/t6718-THE-ARIZONA-COPPER-COMPANY-LTD-CORONADO-RR.htm
In the future this Porter will run on 1 or 2 modules of the Acme Copper Co.

LLOYD

LLOYD

LLOYD

LLOYD

LLOYD

LLOYD

LLOYD

EZnKY

Eric Zabilka
Lexington, Kentucky

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Mobilgas

Craig

finescalerr

Possibly your best locomotive conversion ever. -- Russ

W.P. Rayner

Very nice job Lloyd... the antiqued BW photo is particularly convincing... well done.

Paul

Malachi Constant

Really nice bash you've done there, Lloyd!  Great use of the Forney ... it's well suited for 1:35 conversion ... and yours is a great example.  Also like the display base and figures.  ;)  -- Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

LLOYD

Thanks for all!
A special thanks to Finescale RR ( March 2004) with the great article of Mallory Hope Ferrell on The Coronado RR with locomotives plans, and to Verne Niner who gided to me some CD photos with many  détails of Coronado engine!
Without that I will not have been able to make this Porter!