• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

EBT 170

Started by Geoff Ringle, August 10, 2010, 01:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff Ringle

It's been a while, but I been busy making models.   Since last, I've built a ½ dozen flats or so for EBT 1:20 scale fanatics (I am just one of them and it  is just an excuse to build a car or 2 for myself).

The latest is a small run of the EBT 170 (wood-on-steel frame box car). This one, for my friend Alan, is on the light side of weathering. 

More to come as I finish up the other cars........... Geoff

Forgot to mention that we numbered Al's car with the original, as built #.

Chuck Doan

"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

NORCALLOGGER

Geoff,
That's good, that's very good.
Thanks for sharing.
Rick

Craig_H

finescalerr

Way to go, Geoff. -- Russ

JohnP

That is gorgeous. What a pleasure it must be to see that run with other like equipment. The light weathering is very reasonable and does not detract from the aesthetics or workmanship.

John
John Palecki

TRAINS1941

Geoff

Beautiful job!!!

Jerry
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Geoff Ringle

Guys, thanks for the kind comments.

Here is the one for Roger....

These photos of the finished product help me see what I've missed. 

Geoff

finescalerr

Are you suggesting you might have missed something? I have no idea what it might be. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Those are beautiful! Very nicely done!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Lawton Maner

Geoff

Can you please share where you got your plans with me?  A couple of ACCURATE EBT box cars are on my bucket list. And with Large B Cell Lymphoma there is a possibility getting the list finished may be stort.  That being said the last item on my list is to be shot in the back by an irate husband 70 years jounger then me with Just Cause.  He won't be born for 7 more years!!  My wife has said that the second clip is hers!

Geoff Ringle

Lawton,
See my reply to your post in General Forums.
My profile has my current email.  We can exchange phone numbers, as it might be easier to answer your questions via a phone call. Geoff

marc_reusser

How did I miss this!? Really a ovely build.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

finescalerr

Not only was it here, but also appeared in great detail in the NG Annual. -- Russ

marc_reusser

Quote from: finescalerr on March 04, 2012, 01:41:27 PM
Not only was it here, but also appeared in great detail in the NG Annual. -- Russ

..well you know me and the NG Annual.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works