• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

1/24 SHOP SWITCHER CLASS W6 #825 0-8-0T

Started by Arno Boudoiron, June 07, 2013, 11:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arno Boudoiron

:)
Here is my first attempt on the Brake Cylinder's back: 14" (Cylinder's diameter) and  numbers/letters than I can't tell now what they are :D It's a bit rough on the pic, but good enough for my eyes... I used a good pic as reference and the symbols wasn't better.  ;D

Edit:
There's no glory to do this like that, only the result counts!  :) "Does someone know where I could find some casting symbols for modeling?"

NE Brownstone

Pfft, I've seen pattern lettering on full sized castings that were totally illegible.  Your's look fine.
Russ
The other, other Russ

Gordon Ferguson

Gordon

Arno Boudoiron

Thank you   :)

Quote from: Gordon Ferguson on November 25, 2013, 12:48:47 PMhttp://www.archertransfers.com/AR88007.html
Thanks!

I'm pretty happy with the Brake Cylinders: They look heavy...

Next update: 2014!
Happy holidays

Arno

Ray Dunakin

Great work! I'm amazed at how much detail you've put into them. They look much larger than 1/24th scale.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World