• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The New Trumpers Mill in 1/135th

Started by Barney, February 03, 2015, 02:07:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Doan

You can't work in a big scale with a small smile.
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/

lab-dad

FWIW when I switched to 1/16th I was happier than I had ever been modeling.
It was my "euphoria" moment.
Every time I look at my first one - the Plymouth it makes me happy and glad I switched.
I think it was getting out of my element and having acquired enough skills to be a passable modeler......

Your always welcome to join us in 1/16th! ;D

Marty

Barney

Marty Les and Chuck  - Depressions of the model rail show now over ! a few beers and a cheese onion Sandwich on thick crusty bread
and words from my wife like "pull your self together" and Im on the pathway to bigger things -
Barney
with a BIG SMILE

detail_stymied

s.e. charles

Barney

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on July 10, 2015, 09:35:20 AM
Correct it is !/35th scale
Barney

Beat you to it by 74 seconds !

Barney

Us "Old ones" just can not compete with these young upstarts - especially  when they jump out of there corners.
Barney
retired and gone to bigger things