• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

My new CNC milling machine

Started by Bernhard, June 14, 2022, 07:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernhard

Lawton, we have suppliers who offer hobby milling machines either conventionally or with CNC (e.g. Wabeco). In most cases, a suitable control system is also available. However, I don't know what the market is like in your country.
Then, of course, there is the possibility of converting a conventional machine to CNC yourself. You can often find more information about this in internet forums.
My machine is equipped with an Estelcam control. This also includes software with which the programmes can be generated. The operation is relatively simple, so that even a layman can quickly achieve useful results. Control and software are also available in foreign language versions.

Bernhard