• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Old Wagons

Started by Scratchman, April 14, 2010, 03:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenie

Here is a 1/12th scale Pony Sulky, made from the drawing by J.E.Bishop & Son, printed in "The Coach and Motor Builder, July 1918. Usual methods of construction, paint is Enamel and decals are done on an ALPS printer. No photos showing construction, only finished photos. Sorry about the long delay between models, but Covid got in the way of finishing this model.

Bill Gill

Hope you've fully recovered.
Worth waiting to see.

greenie

G'day Bill, eventually got over it and I'm back into it again. :-)

Stuart

Ray Dunakin

Another masterpiece!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

finescalerr

COVID may have delayed completion but certainly had no impact on quality. Superb. And I hope your health now is. -- Russ

greenie

Quote from: finescalerr on April 06, 2024, 12:47:36 AMCOVID may have delayed completion but certainly had no impact on quality. Superb. And I hope your health now is. -- Russ

Starting to get back at it now, for 6 months I did not want to do anything at all, just lounged around feeling miserable.