• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Le Rhone Engine Project

Started by W.P. Rayner, July 08, 2012, 02:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W.P. Rayner

Excellent link Barney... thanks for posting.

Paul

W.P. Rayner

First completed rendering of engine cutaway... closeups to render yet, more to follow.

Paul

finescalerr

Don't fool us. No way is that a rendering. You actually built that. -- Russ

Bill76

Fabulous and wonderful. It's a piece of ART !

W.P. Rayner

Thanks guys... here's the latest. Larger views can be seen on my site at Le Rhone 9-Cylinder Engine.

Paul

Ray Dunakin

Looks great! Now let's see it run.   ;)

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

artizen

A small interseces problem on the prop is all that gives that last photo away as a rendering. Not knocking anything here - I couldn't do rendering to this level if I was paid.

Keep up the fabulous work and keep showing us. I suppose I will get the Facetube prompt shortly too!
Ian Hodgkiss
The Steamy Pudding - an English Gentleman's Whimsy in 1:24 scale Gn15 (in progress)
On the Slate and Narrow - in 1:12 scale (coming soon)
Brisbane, Australia

W.P. Rayner

Thanks Ian. Good catch... I was going to crop that glitch, but decided to leave it as is, mainly out of curiosity to see if anyone would pic up on it.

Paul