• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Angels Creek Bridge

Started by sbranstetter, October 03, 2020, 09:46:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbranstetter

I'm planning a new shelf layout to showcase my models. Since this all structures and track are intended to be viewed up close, this will give me a chance to expand my model building skills. I drew a simple track plan based on a real location in Northern California and decided to start with the Angels Creek bridge. After I completed the bridge I decided to make a slight modification and so this model will find its way to a fellow modeler's layout.

Shawn Branstetter
shortlinemodelers.com

sbranstetter

A few additional shots of the details.
Shawn Branstetter
shortlinemodelers.com

finescalerr

Convincing colors and weathering. -- Russ

sbranstetter

Shawn Branstetter
shortlinemodelers.com

Ray Dunakin

Nice work! What scale is this?
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

sbranstetter

Thank you.

The layout will be built to Proto48 standards which is O scale finescale.
Shawn Branstetter
shortlinemodelers.com

Lawton Maner

Where did you find the spacer washers for the beams? 

sbranstetter

Shawn Branstetter
shortlinemodelers.com

Lawton Maner

Thanks for the link.  The fire hydrants look interesting.

finescalerr

Ed used to be part of our forum and, a few years ago, wandered off. He is very knowledgeable about 3-D CAD and printing and has created a lot of nice detail parts. Too bad he wandered off. -- Russ

Lawton Maner

The sources of supply revealed on this forum makes life so much easier for those of us who are mere mortals.