• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The former blacksmith shop in Rickarum, Sweden. 1/35 scale,

Started by Junior, May 09, 2011, 02:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lab-dad

Congratulations Anders!
There is very little that "gives it away" that it is a model.
A spectacular build!

-Marty

billmart

Quote from: gfadvance on August 22, 2012, 06:43:49 AM
Anders,

that is simply breath-taking, the amount of work and the consistency of the quality is just unbelievable.

I've got to agree with Gordon's comment.  So many individual pieces and all of them done to such a high level.  Spectacular.

Bill Martinsen

mabloodhound

Anders, Wunderbar!
I too would keep the figures.   I can hear them talking now and the explanation he is giving her.
8)
Dave Mason
D&GRR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"A people that values its privileges above its principles will soon lose both."~Dwight D. Eisenhower

Barney

All what the others say plus a big superb Wow - I have learnt so much from the techniques and the way this model has come together every part of it tells a story
Barney

BKLN

finescalerr

danpickard

Genius execution. 

So much to take in.  I love a diorama I could spend hours reading over.

Cheers,
Dan

JohnTolcher

Anders
Absolutely wonderful scene! The details and placing of all the components are so natural, like a real yard everything looks like it gathered there over years or grew there on it's own. Great stuff!

Cheers
John in Australia

1-32

Wesleybeks

WOW

Im speechless. Imagine if Anders and Mr Doan had to put their minds together and build one large diorama.
Kind Regards
Wesley

Modelling in sunny South Africa

Malachi Constant

Still trying to figure out what the heck to say here ... meanwhile, not bad ... not bad at all!   ;)  -- Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

fspg2

Anders,

real shame that the end has come! Thank you for your posting!

... of course, I'm not the only one looking forward to your next project ;)

Frithjof

Design-HSB

Hello Andres,
Congratulations on this exceptionally excellent diorama.

The greatest but for me nothing seems to be missing and could not be added together.

Completed just perfect.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

Hauk

Respekt!
So where do you go from here, Anders?

Regards, Hauk
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

eTraxx

He .. could .. follow the others on this forum to 1:16 scale .... now .. that's a scary thought!!
Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"