• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Photo of The Day

Started by marc_reusser, December 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chester

I've worked on a lot of tired houses in my time but......

Love the alley shot.

Gordon Ferguson

Thanks Marc

photo '9905 "the alley" is already in my ....must model someday file, always thought some form of boxed diorama with forced perspective might work .

And photo '8936 will go in the same file
Gordon

mad gerald

Well, freshly returned from a (very) short trip to the north sea coast, I've another photo of the day (two respectively), especially for builders of dioramas like Anders and Frederic (scene has a touch of Dave's corner) and of course for anybody else interested or finding them useful ...  ;D ... showing a scene and equipment at the (small) dockyard of Buesum ...

Bild 11-0023

Bild 11-0024

marc_reusser

These are great Gerald. Would you happen to have any more or detail shots of these?

Thanks,

Marc
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

mad gerald

Quote from: marc_reusser on July 12, 2011, 12:24:08 PM
These are great Gerald. Would you happen to have any more or detail shots of these?

... unfortunately not, as this was a kinda "drive by shooting" (with camera only  ;D) leaving the small town, but I'll take some more (detailed) shots next time being there ...  8)

Kind regards

Krusty

Highly-engineered support for a boat being painted at the local marina.
Kevin Crosado

"Caroline Wheeler's birthday present was made from the skins of dead Jim Morrisons
That's why it smelt so bad"

Krusty

Remains of the winch and slipway where a local boatbuilder used to do his thang.
Kevin Crosado

"Caroline Wheeler's birthday present was made from the skins of dead Jim Morrisons
That's why it smelt so bad"

Frederic Testard

Kevin and Gerald, these pictures are outstanding. They would make great models.
Frederic Testard

Malachi Constant

Narrow gauge EXPLOSIVES boxcar ... with spoked wheels for a "delicate" touch!  ;D

http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=316724&nseq=8

Cheers,
Dallas
-- Dallas Mallerich  (Just a freakin' newbie who stumbled into the place)
Email me on the "Contact Us" page at www.BoulderValleyModels.com

mad gerald

Freshly returned from another short trip to the theme park Tolk Schau (website only available in German or Danish) I'd like to show one or two of the exhibits of the Feldbahnmuseum there, with almost only Feldbahn Dieselloks built by O&K and plenty of wagons ...

Especially for Marc a skip not only covered with patina but with moss as well ...  8) ...

Bild 10-1061

... and another Feldbahn Diesellok, an early O&K ...

Bild 10-1063

In case of interest more photos of more exhibits can be found on my website here *click*

chester

Now is a good time to be thinking about the white stuff.
http://www.flixxy.com/snow-vehicle-concept.htm

I suspect this will be included in Chuck's new book "The Compleat Fordson"

marc_reusser

Something from one of my mags.

I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Chuck Doan

" Step on it Reg, there's a lokie about to rear end us!"
"They're most important to me. Most important. All the little details." -Joseph Cotten, Shadow of a Doubt

http://public.fotki.com/ChuckDoan/model_projects/