• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

The Onion Harvester

Started by Barney, January 27, 2013, 08:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

Dablings of Barney -Islands in the Sky and all that - The Onion Harvester "Garner" Just started the paint job Humbrol Tank Grey -what else !!
Barney

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

shropshire lad

Right , Barnycle , that one's mine when you are bored with it . And don't paint it bloody Humbrol khaki either !

Nick

michael mott

I have this image of onions just floating in space with long tendrils soaking up the ether waiting for somebody to harvest them.

Michael

Andi Little

This appeals to me on so many levels - I'm only upset that I didn't have the talent and imagination to think of it myself.

Looking froward to seeing how it turns out.
KBO..................... Andi.

marc_reusser

I can only echo Andi's comment. Great fun to see.
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

Lawton Maner

Very realistic steel cancer under the primer.  Time for a show and tell on the pitting and rusting of the superstructrue.

FichtenFoo

Cool piece so far! Looks fun!
Chicks dig giant robots.

mad gerald

Barney,

Just to satisfy my curiosity: What ever happend to your onion harvester? Did you finish it, is this Project on hold - or did it end finally as a shelf orphan?

cheers

Mr Potato Head

I love the "screw" (prop) that's a naval term, for all you land lubbers
It looks like the fan blade from an 80's Chevy, but oh how it works!
Even though people think MPH lives in "Supdsville" it's really the Sugar beet and Onion capital of the world, we got's onions to the left of us and to the right of us, we've got onions coming out of our potato ears!
nice job, every time I see one of these I want to build my own navy, or is it air force,................. ::)
MPH
knee deep in onions, and beets, and cows,................not many potato's
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

Barney

Gerald - I suppose you could call it on hold and a re - think into building a bigger version  at the moment it's in box number 23 ready for the big house move !
Barney

shropshire lad

Quote from: Barney on May 21, 2014, 10:04:29 AM
Gerald - I suppose you could call it on hold and a re - think into building a bigger version  at the moment it's in box number 23 ready for the big house move !
Barney

Just as long as box number 23 is not the one that the dustmen take you are OK . Yes you need to finish it as my flying ship empire is a bit lacking at the moment .

Nick

mad gerald

Quote from: Barney on May 21, 2014, 10:04:29 AM
... ah - glad to hear, that this project isn't dead ... good luck with your move ... hoping to see you back soon on this one ... !

Cheers

SandiaPaul

Paul

Barney

Two years on and box 23 has been opened !! and the island in the sky started and no its not a "cup holder "
Barney

Gordon Ferguson

You can get Lego blocks in any where  ;D ;D :D

Look forward to seeing further progress
Gordon