• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

What ever you call it

Started by Barney, December 25, 2023, 04:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

What ever you call it have a good one
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

Bill Gill

Same back to you, Barney, and all the rest of the forum members.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/openlens/53399966880/
(photo by my son, Will Gill)

finescalerr

Thanks to both of you. I hope you and the rest of our members had a good Christmas and will continue to have a wonderful holiday week and all of 2024.

Your kid shot a rather striking photo, Bill.

Russ

Les Tindall

That's quite a photo, shades of O.Winston Link.
Les

nk

Thanks Barney. And a happy new year too.
You may ask yourself: "Well, how did I get here?"

http://public.fotki.com/nkhandekar/

Bernhard

Happy New Year to all members of the forum. Stay healthy and creative, and have fun modeling.

Bernhard

Hauk

I´m calling it Christmas, and I´m calling it quits.

A strong bout of Covid shatttered all my hopes for a couple of long modelling sessions during my days off.

Christmas? Bah, Humbug.
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

finescalerr

Please get well quickly and completely, with no lingering effects. -- Russ

Carlo

I just got a "healthy" case of covid too. BUGGER!
Carlo

Hauk

Quote from: finescalerr on December 30, 2023, 12:16:50 PMPlease get well quickly and completely, with no lingering effects. -- Russ

Yes sir, I will!
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past