• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Somewhere in the South of France

Started by Barney, August 13, 2022, 09:47:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney

THE UPDATE FOR THE SAW MILL STARTS ON PAGE 4 MY ERROR its an upside down world we live in !!!!!!!
Hope its not been to much of a bore with a update of My "Saw Mill in the South of France 1920 to 1930 period " The next step will be to Put some paint on the saw mill machinery When I can find some new pipe work for my compressor some where in the garage It a bit like being a squirrel hiding your nuts but can never find them !!! So I will leave you with the thoughts of belts and pulleys Hope you are all keeping well with no headaches
Barney
Never Let someone who has done nothing tell you how to do anything
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

Good grief, does all that look complicated! But it also looks terrific and your "vacation" from the project should teach all of us a useful lesson. Most satisfactory. -- Russ

Barney

Compressor parts sorted today - and Saw Husk ready for under coat / primer
Barney
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

The subassemblies in the photo suggest evidence of advanced manual dexterity. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

Saw "Husk" nearly completed bit more dust and rust ( and a few rough bits ) but firmly fixed into place
Barney
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

Barney

Some end views and one with the daylight !! A bit odd I thought the lights were on but the widow blind was open
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Like most of you say the colours are best using daylight
the belt guards are yet to be finished a bit of rust and toning down a bit - will Help -
Barney
Stuart McPherson

Bernhard

Small fine little machine. I like it very much.

Bernhard

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Barney

Next Up the Steam power for the mill - bits to complete and clean but Im getting there - some views of the "Power House under construction "
Stuart McPherson

Barney

Stuart McPherson

Barney

TH log carriage at the rear completed
Stuart McPherson

finescalerr

I am enjoying your progress on this project. So far everything is acceptable. -- Russ