• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

WW1 ambulance in 1/87

Started by chester, March 30, 2011, 07:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

Looks great Chester.

BTW..if you feel like tackling one in 1/48...this kit posted on a Polish forum should be out soon. (probably would be useful for bashing all sorts of 1/48 Model-T related vehicles.

M
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

visman48

This is a great thread, I do like these vehicles, when are they gonna be released?  Great fodder for kitbashing and just parts.

Les

eTraxx

Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

visman48

I just did a search for those ambulances at Squadron, and they are both listed and appear to be in stock, price is more than good  ;D and keeps me in good standing with squadron for updates.

Les

eTraxx

That link above .. he does a complete disassembly .. with photos for each step .. re-assembly and building the ambulance body!!. Talk about "Pretty good modeling reference!" .. he has EVERY thing photographed!

Edit: HOLY CRAP!! Look at page 4. They used THIS to make the 1:48 model you guys have been talking about!!!! Man. This is cool. :)
Ed Traxler

Lugoff, Camden & Northern RR

Socrates: "I drank WHAT?"

Ray Dunakin

Very cool, what great reference material!
Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World