• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Photo of The Day

Started by marc_reusser, December 18, 2009, 06:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marc_reusser

Had nowhere to post random photos that might be of interest.

The attached image is of 3-donkey engines moving into the woods. Probably Washington or Oregon. The photo is quite old and was faded, stained and in poor condition, so I cleaned it as much as possible.

MR
I am an unreliable witness to my own existence.

In the corners of my mind there is a circus....

M-Works

DaKra

Here's one for Ken Hamilton  ;D

mobilgas

Were is this at?? Clown train....  I would buy it if it was close to me ;)    Craig

RoughboyModelworks

Very cool picture Marc... no doubt about who owns that image  ;) ;D

Well that clown train definitely qualifies as a "WTF is that" shot.

Paul

Ray Dunakin

LOL!! Oh man, that really is freaky.

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Brian Donovan

That clown train is gonna give me nightmares!   :o

Thanks a lot!  ::)

-Brian

chester

Great old shot Marc, thanks.
The clown train is definitely Hamiltonian.

marc_reusser

Christ....that clow is definitely creepy...I think somwhere I have creepy giant chipmunk photo that would compliment that quite well, will have to look for it.

Here are two non-creepy (unless you're adverse to Baldwin) builders photos (sorry for the intrusive text...but it be what it be  ::))

MR

M-Works

JohnP

Marc, that's a lot of tender for little loco in the first photo. The second loco is nicely balanced and looks complete on a smaller scale. It would make a nice project in a large scale, a handy size but full of details. How would one make that stack with hand tools?

Someone needs to make a Thomas the Tank Engine model with that damn clown face on the front. Weather it heavily and have zombies for a crew.
John Palecki

jacq01

The first loco photo must be a model train. The tenderwheels are off the track.  :o  This is most probably a tenderdrive unit as the loco is too small to accomodate a good sized motor.

Jacq
put brain in gear before putting mouth in action.
never underestimate the stupidity of idiots
I am what I remember.

SandiaPaul

for the full effect of the clown train. Sweet Dreams....muuuhahahahahha

http://abandonedclowntrain.ytmnd.com/

paul
Paul

RoughboyModelworks

Yeeesh  :o The only thing missing is a guy with a chain saw and goalie mask...

Paul

marc_reusser

HA...I must be getting slow....I just now figured out what that ride is.....it's a caterpillar going around a taodstool! DOH! ...must be breathing to many Vallejo fumes ;)

....now stop showing it to me >:(...it gives me the heebie-jeebies, and keeps saying "model me....model me...." :o ;D ;D

MR

M-Works

Mr Potato Head

Augh ha! We know superman's Kryptonite,  8)
next time you have one of your biking trips and you land in the hospital, with I V's coming out of your arms and you all morphine-ed  up, I am going to wall paper the room with that caterpillar! HA! ;D
Lexx Luther
(Gil)
Gil Flores
In exile in Boise Idaho

DaKra

I'm guessing the eyes lit up red, and the tounge periodically stuck out...  :o