• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

My first craftsman kit is in production!

Started by Craig, November 15, 2022, 05:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shropshire lad

Quote from: Les Tindall on November 19, 2022, 10:43:52 AMLook forward to meeting you at the Warley Show next Saturday and seeing to diorama "in the flesh". Looks great!

Les, I plan on going on Sunday as I find it  the "quieter" of the two days .

Sami

This kit with all its details is fantastic !

Hauk

It remindes me a lot of the kits produced by George Sellios/Fine Scale Miniatures.
A bit more restrained, wich I think is a good thing.

Including the Modelu figures is a very nice touch.

My only gripes are that it is not 0-scale and not based on a prototype alongside the Thamshavn Railway.  ;D

Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

TRAINS1941

Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
George Carlin

Craig

Thank you to all for your wonderful comments -- and I certainly look forward to meeting those who are attending the Warley show this weekend! I'm looking forward to it greatly.

Production has officially started on making all the kits/orders that have come in.

I'll be posting here again soon (once I have a little more time on my hands) to go through some parts of the diorama :)

Thank you all again for your support, feedback and comments.

Craig

Rail and Tie

Congratulations Craig. Welcome to the world of sleepless nights and laser slaving!  Great kit!
Cheers!
Darryl

"Leonard, check it out. I've bought an N Gauge locomotive. Half the size of HO. Look...it fits in my mouth!"

http://www.interactionhobbies.com
http://www.facebook.com/railandtie

Hauk

Forgive me for being curious, but how many kits will you make? Is it a limited run?
Regards, Hauk
--
"Yet for better or for worse we do love things that bear the marks of grime, soot, and weather, and we love the colors and the sheen that call to mind the past that made them"  -Junichiro Tanizaki

Remembrance Of Trains Past

Doane

Incredible work, as usual, especially in 1:87 and looks to be a classic kit. The Modelu3d 3D printed figures are the best I have seen too.

1-32

Hi Craig.
Good luck with the project and Happy New Year.