• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Good quality castings for junk piles or what ever.

Started by 5thwheel, April 30, 2016, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

5thwheel

I found a box of left over castings from when I had a casting business.

These are high quality, O scale, pewter castings.

First picture is of cast stanchions, thirty pieces. 1.216 tall x .065 minimum diameter.  

Second picture is: great scrap pile parts; a few Fordson engine parts, tool box, seats, steering wheels, brake leavers. Also several exhaust pipes with mufflers.  Upper middle are a pile of drag saw engine blocks and water and fuel tanks.  Upper right misc wagon and logging equipment parts.  Lower right various supports for different Fordson adaptations.

If any one is interested in these contact me.  The junk pile goes as a whole.  The stanchions are a separate bag of 30 pieces with two brass extras. All I want is postage.
Bill Hudson
Fall down nine times,
get up ten.