• Welcome to Westlake Publishing Forums.

News:

REGARDING MEMBERSHIP ON THIS FORUM: Due to spam, our server has disabled the forum software to gain membership. The only way to become a new member is for you to send me a private e-mail with your preferred screen name (we prefer you use your real name, or some variant there-of), and email adress you would like to have associated with the account.  -- Send the information to:  Russ at finescalerr@msn.com

Main Menu

Sandy Hollow

Started by 1-32, November 30, 2020, 05:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1-32

Now a new unit this could be cut in half if needed  nothing is fixed but the landscape is common.

1-32

And finally the tramway railway road bed ,it joins all the units together but is not attached it is removable and can be changed.IMG_20230306_153151.jpg

Bernhard

Clever idea, like a puzzle that you can rearrange again and again.

Bernhard

1-32

Hi Bernard.
Yes exactly ,
Cheers

1-32

Hi all I know that you are all doing great, myself ?
I am back after a fantastic trip and exhibiting at Ontraxs in Utrecht, Netherlands what a a amazing opportunity,Ontraxs would have to be the best model show in the world totally professional.
It was great to catch up with Volker and Helmut they were both in there elements.
Have been thinking about a lot of model possibilities that I hope to share here with you all soon.
But in the mean time a old model of mine The No Hope Hotel when party party seemed the natural thing to do.
cheers
 DSC_9034.jpg   

finescalerr

No wonder you guys have posted nothing for a long time. -- Russ

Ray Dunakin

Visit my website to see pics of the rugged and rocky In-ko-pah Railroad!

Ray Dunakin's World

Design-HSB

Hello Kim,

yes it was very nice to meet you live with your model.
Your small suitcase system was of course also a special highlight for me.
Regards Helmut
the journey is the goal

nk

The hotel is terrific. I like how they are advertising exactly the things they don't have: Cold Beer, Clean Beds and Food (technically edible but certainly not food!)

Great work Kim.
You may ask yourself: "Well, how did I get here?"

http://public.fotki.com/nkhandekar/

Sami

Kim, you took a long trip from australia to Utrecht.
One day I have to go to this exhibition. It's not far from home.

1-32

HI Sami how far are you away,if you are in Belgium have you been to Train World in Brussels ?crazy location.
Mr NK I am the manager and owner of the No Hope Hotel and I insist on good service and a high standard of hygiene, you are most welcome anytime you are in the area.Monday through Thursdays are quite times and a discount can be given.Can we reserve you a table.
But you are right a lot of Australian motels and hotels should be blown up they are dumps.

Sami

Hi Kim,
I leave in northwest of France and Utrecht is situate at 600 kilometers at home.
So it's not difficult for me to go at the exhibition.
I don't know world train in Bruxelle.

1-32

Hi, Sammy as we say in Australia it is a bit of a stroll maybe one day.
Everyone is well I hope so summer is coming up north so no excuses for a cold.
Moving along with a large shelf module in my favourite scales of 1/35 and 1/32.
As you all know I have had a few different models over the last 15 months that have never been finished now they have a home.
Built for photography the frame is on wheels so the front and back can be accessed, size of the baseboard is 2.400 by 410 mm-8 foot by 17 inches.
Three scenes the swamp the town and the loader, lots of places for my boats.
The track height is 1240 mm - 50 inches this is worked out by using the centre of the lens on a tripod minus the height of your tallest structure.
At the back, there is a 50 mm or 2-inch gap for the future back scene.
So off we go it is going to be fun.
The pictures will follow.

1-32

The photos
.P1030552.jpgDSC_9146 (2).jpg 

Bill Gill

Kim, That's a very handy frame for arranging photo shoots. I'm looking forward to seeing the sequence of scenes you'll stage.